By Jennifer Silvera
Posted in Events, on January 16, 2019
REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR BPYSF'S 200 HOUR TEACHER TRAINING
Baptiste Power Yoga San Francisco's 200 hour Teacher Training is an extraordinary and NEW opportunity for you to deepen your yoga practice and expand the benefits into all areas of your life.
Discover for yourself how Baptiste Yoga™ and the Baptiste Methodology™ apply both on and off the mat through yoga asana, meditation, discussion, personal inquiry, contribution, community building, hands-on coaching, assisting and practice teaching. Experience the freedom and effectiveness that emerges from this inspired and embodied practice of Baptiste Yoga™.
Through individual inquiry and group process you will learn how to lead and teach a powerful 90 minute Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga class, and remove what blocks you from teaching powerfully and living from your authentic self. You will build on your personal strengths in this supportive environment.
- A powerful personal practice & deeper understanding of your body
- New friends and an amazing supportive community
- The ability to teach and all levels Power Yoga class to any population
- Anatomy & Physiology of yoga, as well as the energetics of yoga
- Alignment, sequencing, and hands on adjustments
- The philosophy of yoga and how to live yoga off your mat
- Effective communication & presentation skills
- Asana (physical yoga practice)
- Practice Teaching
- Anatomy & Physiology
* This is a RYT-200 hour training registered with the Yoga Alliance.
Required Reading list
The following two required readings are available at the studio or on-line.
- Journey into Power by Baron Baptiste
- Being Of Power by Baron Baptiste
The following 2 required readings may be found on Amazon in either paperback or for Kindle:
- The Key Muscles of Yoga: Scientific Keys, Volume 1 by Ray Long
- Yamas and Niyamas: Exploring Yoga’s Ethical Practice by Deborah Adele.
*Times are approximate and may change as necessary.
Sean Silvera and Jen Silvera
Baptiste Power Yoga San Francisco