By Jennifer Silvera
Posted in Events, on January 16, 2019
Baptiste Assisting Course is a hands-on training program designed to transform your personal practice, assisting and teaching. Baptiste Power Yoga Methodology will provide you with the tools to make an impact with others.
TWO DAY COURSE PROMISE:
- You will be taught and practice an assist for every pose in the Journey Into Power sequence.
- You will assist a full Journey Into Power practice using the Baptiste Yoga techniques for assisting.
- You will have a new experience of connection with others and of being of service.
THE BAPTISTE ASSISTING COURSE IS FOR ANYONE WHO:
- Wants to develop new skills in their yoga practice
- Aspires to be a hands-on assistant in a yoga class
- Currently teaches or assists and wants to upgrade their assisting technique
TWO DAY COURSE RESULTS:
Knowledge of the basics of assisting, including:
- A deeper understanding of your own body in your personal practice
- An assist for each pose in the Journey Into Power sequence
- 3 types of assists: directional, stabilizing, deepening
- 7 actions of artful assisting
- Ability to use True North Alignment to provide impactful, empowering assists
- Assist a full Journey Into Power practice
*Tuition does not include travel, lodging or meals.
March 23 Day 1 | 9am - 6pm (doors open at 8am for registration)
March 24 Day 2 | 9am - 5pm (doors open at 8:30am)
The completion of this two-day course will provide you with 15 elective hours towards your Baptiste Power Yoga Certification.