40 Days to Personal Revolution
40 Days to Personal Revolution is a breakthrough program designed by Baron Baptiste to radically change your body and awaken your soul. Through a commitment to a daily combination of yoga, meditation and personal inquiry work you will be supported in awakening a whole new you!
Weekly meetings will be held on Monday evenings for six weeks from 8-9:15 pm beginning January 22, 2018.
As part of the program, participants will also receive the following:
- Specifically designated groups that will support you and hold you accountable throughout the process.
- Access to 40 Day specific meditations and yoga practices to support you in your commitment when you can't make it to the studio.
- Access to the private Facebook group and 40 Day specific e-mails to keep you motivated.
*Note: All participants will need to purchase their own 40 Days to Personal Revolution by Baron Baptiste books and journals for the program. Books are available at the studio or at Amazon.com.
Pricing is as follows:
- $79 for the program.
*For-non members yoga classes should be purchased separately.
Art of Assisiting
Art of Assisting is a hands on training that will transform your practice, your assisting and your teaching. As a student, you will experience a new perspective on your personal practice and a deeper understanding of energetic flow. It is an opportunity to make a contribution to others and can be a powerful access to teaching. As a teacher, you will gain confidence and tools in delivering assists that are direct, clear and powerful by mastering the principles of alignment. For all levels.
Facilitator: Leandra Antonutti
> Learn and practice an assist for every pose in the Journey Into Power sequence.
> Assist a full Journey Into Power practice.
> Experience a new level of being of service and connection with others.
Mindful Resilience Training
Mindful Resilience is what we call the collection of mind-body practices that we teach: Breathing, Meditation, Mindful Movement, Guided Rest, and Gratitude. These tools help us breathe easy, focus clearly, move freely, rest deeply, and remember what is working in our lives. As a result, we become more resilient in the face of both ordinary and extraordinary challenges. Veterans Yoga Project is teaming up with Baptiste Yoga San Francisco to offer an extraordinary opportunity for intensive training in a proven, mindful approach to teaching yoga to veterans and others who are struggling with posttraumatic stress and other trauma-related psychological difficulties.
When: February 24 & 25, 2018
Time: Sat: 12:00 - 8:30 pm; Sun: 12:00 - 8:30 pm
Where: Baptiste Yoga San Francisco 38 Mesa St San Francisco, CA 94129
Cost: Early Reg $375 (until 1/2) Standard Registration $425
SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE TO ACTIVE DUTY AND VETERANS.
#UNSTOPPABLE Baptiste Yoga for Youth Training Program
The #unstoppable program exists to create an unstoppable and resilient generation of children that use Baptiste Yoga as a life skill. This is a training for anyone who works with youth- school teachers, school counselors, aides, coaches, community center employees, first responders, etc. You will learn through an embodied experience, a set of tools to teach basic yoga poses, breathing, meditation and relaxation techniques to youth in whatever setting you encounter them in. The training will also give an introduction as to why and how these tools can help people who have experienced trauma. You will be given valuable tools that will teach you to care for yourself first so you can more effectively serve others. This training will cover how yoga, meditation and self inquiry are powerful tools for your own self care, but also through an embodied experience for yourself, how you can share them with others.
The training is provided free for educators, first responders, volunteers at community centers, school district employees..anyone who is currently working with youth. If you are not currently working with youth, it is a $395 donation to the Baptiste Foundation.
Baptiste Yoga San Francisco
38 Mesa Street
San Francisco, CA 94129
Friday, Jan. 26-Sunday, Jan 28, 2018
Friday 1/26/18 5pm-9pm
Saturday 1/27/18 11:30am-6:30pmSunday 1/28/18 11:45pm-5:45pm
Happy Hips & Healthy Hearts
Join Joshua to grow a deeper awareness of the connection between the heart and hips. By accessing your centerline and engaging your innate physicalness this exploration of postures (in the igniting and opening series of Journey In To Power) will leave you attuned to how intimately the largest joints in the body create a platform for support for the heart. With this energetic tune up for your chassis you'll roll out feeling like the well oiled (and receptive) machine that you are.
Expand Your Power Teacher Training 2018
Discover for yourself how Baptiste Yoga™ and the Baptiste Methodology™ applies both on and off the mat through yoga asana, meditation, discussion, personal inquiry, contribution, community building, hands-on coaching, assisting and practice teaching. Experience the freedom and effectiveness that emerges from this inspired and embodied practice of Baptiste Yoga™.
Concrete results and outcomes you will get from this training:
- A powerful personal practice & deeper understanding of your body
- New friends and an amazing supportive community
- The ability to teach and all levels Power Yoga class to any population
- Anatomy & Physiology of yoga, as well as the energetics of yoga
- Alignment, sequencing, and hands on adjustments
- The philosophy of yoga and how to live yoga off your mat
- Effective communication & presentation skills
Program requirements and expectations:
- 150+ contact classroom hours
- 50+ non-contact hours
- Non-contact hours include time outside/in-between each scheduled weekend and include practice teaching sessions, reading and writing assignments, yoga practice, meditation, and group assignments and activities.
Required reading list:
- Included in tuition and given to you during the training:
- Journey into Power by Baron Baptiste
- Being Of Power by Baron Baptiste
- Must purchase following books in addition:
- Key Muscles of Yoga, Volume 1 by Ray Long
- Key Poses of Yoga volume 2 by Ray Long
- Yamas & Niyamas by Deborah Adele
- Modules will consist of the following:
- Asana (physical yoga practice)
- Practice Teaching
- Anatomy & Physiology
* This is a RYT-200 hour training registered with the Yoga Alliance. This training is also part of the pathway of a Certified Baptiste Teacher as it can be used towards the continuing education credits required for 500 hour Baptiste certification.
If you have questions, email email@example.com.
Dates as follows:
- March 15 5-10
- March 16 5-10
- March 17 8-8
- March 18 8-5
- March 22 5-10
- March 23 5-10
- March 24 8-8
- March 25 8-5
- April 12 5-10
- April 13 5-10
- April 14 8-8
- April 15 8-5
- April 19 5-10
- April 20 5-10
- April 21 8-8
- April 22 8-5
- May 3 5-10
- May 4 5-10
- May 5 8-8
- May 6 8-5