Shoulder Stability and Integration
Revolutionize your Baptiste Yoga practice and/or teaching with an in-depth study of shoulder alignment and anatomy. You will gain a working knowledge of the commonly used bones and muscles addressed in poses utilizing shoulder integration, such as downward dog, high plank, low plank, flip dog, wheel, and handstand. Explore how parts of your body move in relationship to your shoulders and how you can access a new experience of true north alignment.
This workshop is great for people seeking personal and professional knowledge about proper shoulder integration and alignment, yoga practitioners and yoga teachers alike.
Expand Your Power Teacher Training 2018
Discover for yourself how Baptiste Yoga™ and the Baptiste Methodology™ applies both on and off the mat through yoga asana, meditation, discussion, personal inquiry, contribution, community building, hands-on coaching, assisting and practice teaching. Experience the freedom and effectiveness that emerges from this inspired and embodied practice of Baptiste Yoga™.
Concrete results and outcomes you will get from this training:
- A powerful personal practice & deeper understanding of your body
- New friends and an amazing supportive community
- The ability to teach and all levels Power Yoga class to any population
- Anatomy & Physiology of yoga, as well as the energetics of yoga
- Alignment, sequencing, and hands on adjustments
- The philosophy of yoga and how to live yoga off your mat
- Effective communication & presentation skills
Program requirements and expectations:
- 150+ contact classroom hours
- 50+ non-contact hours
- Non-contact hours include time outside/in-between each scheduled weekend and include practice teaching sessions, reading and writing assignments, yoga practice, meditation, and group assignments and activities.
Required reading list:
- Included in tuition and given to you during the training:
- Journey into Power by Baron Baptiste
- Being Of Power by Baron Baptiste
- Must purchase following books in addition:
- Key Muscles of Yoga, Volume 1 by Ray Long
- Key Poses of Yoga volume 2 by Ray Long
- Yamas & Niyamas by Deborah Adele
- Modules will consist of the following:
- Asana (physical yoga practice)
- Practice Teaching
- Anatomy & Physiology
* This is a RYT-200 hour training registered with the Yoga Alliance. This training is also part of the pathway of a Certified Baptiste Teacher as it can be used towards the continuing education credits required for 500 hour Baptiste certification.
If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dates as follows:
- March 15 5-10
- March 16 5-10
- March 17 8-8
- March 18 8-5
- March 22 5-10
- March 23 5-10
- March 24 8-8
- March 25 8-5
- April 12 5-10
- April 13 5-10
- April 14 8-8
- April 15 8-5
- April 19 5-10
- April 20 5-10
- April 21 8-8
- April 22 8-5
- May 3 5-10
- May 4 5-10
- May 5 8-8
- May 6 8-5
40 Days to Personal Revolution
40 Days to Personal Revolution is a breakthrough program designed by Baron Baptiste to radically change your body and awaken your soul. Through a commitment to a daily combination of yoga, meditation and personal inquiry work you will be supported in awakening a whole new you!
Weekly meetings will be held on Tuesday evenings for six weeks from 8-9:15 pm beginning September 5, 2017.
As part of the program, participants will also receive the following:
- Specifically designated groups that will support you and hold you accountable throughout the process.
- Access to 40 Day specific meditations and yoga practices to support you in your commitment when you can't make it to the studio.
- Access to the private Facebook group and 40 Day specific e-mails to keep you motivated.
- Workshops specific to meditation and diet to support you in deepening your understanding the practices.
*Note: All participants will need to purchase their own 40 Days to Personal Revolution by Baron Baptiste books and journals for the program. Books are available at the studio or at Amazon.com.
Pricing is as follows:
Current member participation fee: $40
*Non- member participation fee : $120
*This includes unlimited yoga classes for the duration of the 40 day program (September 5-October 14).